How Do I Fix My Hp Computer That Won't Boot Up?
Various situations are the reason behind the HP computer won’t boot or run on Windows 10. Here are the quick fixes to get rid of this issue or you can get help from HP customer service in the USA.
Steps to Fix HP won’t boot up in Windows
Here’s how it goes
- At first, press and hold the power button for a moment and make sure the computer is powered off completely.
- Now remove and unplug any external devices or cable attached to it.
- Next, hit the power button and turn on the computer. Wait till to start.
If the issue persists, move to the next step and perform some basic hardware checks.
- Shut down your computer and power it on again.
- Now click the “Esc” key until the logo displays on your screen.
- After the HP Startup Menu seems, hit on the F2 button. Now the HP System Diagnostics opens.
- At last, follow the on-screen prompts to start the System test followed by a Quick test.
This hopefully will resolve the issue. In case, the issue still there is contact with the HP help center. HP is equally known for its support services, you will get help in many forms.