How to Setup HP Laserjet p1102w Wireless Printer?
- Make sure you have the wireless network name and password.
- On the rear of the printer, connect the USB cable to the USB port and then to the computer.
- The hp printer software for Mac
as well as the firmware must be updated. You can install the firmware updates from the official page of HP Software and Downloads.
- From the ‘Apple’ menu choose ‘System Preferences’.
- Click on the available options out of ‘Print and Fax’, ‘Print and Scan’ or ‘Printers and Scanners’ depending on the version of your operating system.
- Click on your printer’s name and then click on ‘Options and Supplies’.
- Click on ‘Utility’ and then hit the option ‘Open Printer Utility’.
- To open the advanced printer settings window, click on HTML Config.
- Add your Current Network in the Name field and type in the password, and click Apply.
- Remove the USB cable and in the Printers & Scanners window, click on your printer’s name.
- Click the (+) sign, then choose the option Add Printer or Scanner.